Choosing The Right Size Candle
When purchasing a candle, it is best to consider the size of the room you are burning the candle in, to ensure the scent is meeting your needs..
5.8oz Amber or Black jars are excellent for smaller spaces
such as foyer, small bedroom or office. In an open floor plan, this candle will
not typically fill the entire space, but it will be noticeable.
Burn times are approximately 35-40 hours
14 oz - 2-wick candle is great for an open floor plan when a
stronger scent is desired. Burn time is approximately 75 hours
15.5 oz – Wood Wick has an excellent scent throw for open
concepts. Burn times approximately 80
hours, but wood wicks can be unpredictable.
Wood Wick Care
Wood wick candles will vary in burn profile and consistency. Due to the nature of the raw wood material, no two wood wicks are exactly the same. This may cause variations in how they burn.
Between burns, snip off the black tip of the wick and relight. Occasionally wood wicks will struggle to stay lit or burn at the same rate. Trim as much of the black charred end off as possible.
- Do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time. This will cause the jar to get too hot and the wick will soot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Trim wicks to 1/4" prior to lighting.
- Do not use the lid as an extinguisher.
- Do not let the candle burn too low, this could cause the jar to burst.
- Keep away from pets and small children
To prevent tunneling, burn for 3-4 hours at a time or until entire surface has melted. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4" and centered. Trimming your wick is one of the most important tips we can share. Burn candles on a protective, heat-resistant surface, away from drafts.